All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Free Keep The Beat Recipes - Deliciously Healthy Family Meals Cookbook


I received this cookbook today that I requested on March 23rd. This is a 112 full color 8" X 8" softcover bound book. This is a very nice cookbook and I recommend ordering it! You can not order this book online anymore but you can view it online and download the PDF of it. If you are interested in a printed copy of it they say to email them.

The National Heart Lung and Blood Institute would like to send you a free recipe book called Keep The Beat Recipes: Deliciously Healthy Family Meals. "This new Keep the Beat ™ cookbook contains 40 recipes developed just for the NHLBI, with full-color design throughout and original food photographs. The focus is on family-friendly meals and snacks and getting children involved in meal preparation with their caregivers. Dishes such as Baked Eggrolls, Mexican Lasagna, Oatmeal Pecan Waffles, and Wow-y Maui Pasta Salad are sure to please most family members. The cookbook also includes information on cooking, nutrition, and feeding children (including picky eaters)."

Click here to check out the PDF of the recipe book.

No comments:

Post a Comment