All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Free Music Downloads from NoiseTrade


NoiseTrade offers free music for you to download.  Below are just a few examples of what they offer that I liked and downloaded.  

All this free music just requires your email address and zip code. They will then send you an email with a link to download and save the music on to your computer. Also you can play each song on their site to see what the songs will sound like in case you are not familiar with an artist.


For a limited time you can get a nice free 23 song sampler of some of the artists that were at Creation Music Festivals.  Just go here to check it out.
- Disciple - Yesterday Is Over
- Ginny Owens - Made For More
- Remedy Drive - Commodity
- Jonathan Thulin - 6 Feet Under
- Shonlock - Hurricane
- Ryan Corn - Wonderful Things
- The Exchange - Heartbeat
- Shuree - One Girl Can Change the World
- Brothers McClurg - I Don't Want To Worry
- Brian Campbell - Lamb Of God
- Bread Of Stone - Not Alone
- Jeff Deyo - Moving Mountains
- Good Little Giants - Birdsong
- Love Collide - Rave
- Mike Lee - All I Need
- Josh Gilbert - Separate Us
- Aaron Watkins - Love Will Conquer
- Random Hero - Here With Me
- Aryn Michelle - Narrow Gate
- Jerry Fee - Forever
-Awake O Sleeper - Saw This Coming
- Chad Evans - Lord Of All
- The Middle Eight - Amazing Grace


Here is a 12 song sampler from BEC Recordings artists.
Just go here to check it out.
- Beautiful Life- Among The Thirsty
- Have Everything- David Dunn
- The One I'm Running To- 7eventh Time Down
- Washed Over Me (Acoustic)- All Things New
- You Brought Me Back to Life- Citizens & Saints
- Reckless for Love (feat. Jonathan Thulin)- SHINEBRIGHT
- Diamonds (feat Trevor from TFK)- Manafest
- Heartbeat- Shuree
- Volcano (Featuring Jonathan Thulin)- Rapture Ruckus
- Where I Belong- Nine Lashes
- Children of God- Kutless
- You Alone Are God- Aaron Gillespie






It looks like the album from Jars of Clay called Gather and Build: A Collection is back!  I enjoyed a many of the songs on this album, especially the first and last song on it.  Just go here to check it out.






Jars Of Clay has some songs you can download for free from their Jars Of Clay Spring Tour 2012 Sampler. This sampler has six alternative / folk rock. They are actually a Christian rock bank. Click here to check it out.




This album is called Rip Open The Skies by Remedy Drive which has 10 indie/rock songs. They are actually a Christian rock band. The last song on the album "How Great" is a great rock version of the traditional song "How Great Thou Art" a song that will always remind me of my grandma. Click here to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment