All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, August 24, 2015

Reviews: Brewla Bars



Brewla Bars are all-natural brewed and boosted ice pops. Each amazing flavor is at most 50 calories and less sugar than an apple. Lick well, live well!

Here are the highlights of the Brewla Bars:
- Comes in five flavors:
     The BUZZ - Sweetened Espresso
     The HERO- Cherry Pomegranate Red Tea
     The REMEDY - Raspberry Green Tea
     The LULLABY- Peach Ginger White Tea
     The DOCTOR- Craft Brewed Root Beer Float
- All natural
- Great taste and flavor combinations
- Craft brewed teas and botanicals
- Low calorie (20-50 calories)
- Low sugar (3-10 grams)
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Vegan (except root beer float)
- Vegetarian
- Gluten-free
- Caffeine free
- Kof-K Kosher Certified

I had never heard of Brewla Bars when I was invited to try out a box of them and wasn't even sure that if I did accept the invitation that I would be able to find them in a store near me.  So I went to the Brewla Bars website and used their "Find Brewla Bars" webpage to help me located where they are near me.  They said there was a store about five miles away so I figured why not give them a try.  Now SocialNature told me that my local Walmart would carry them but when I went to Walmart the bars were no where to be found so that was disappointing.  However, the Brewla Bars website did tell me that no Walmarts near me carried them and they were correct.  So I went to the store that Brewla Bars suggested and purchased a box of Brewla Specialty Brewed Bars "The Hero" Cherry Pomegranate + Red Tea using the free product coupon I was given from SocialNature.  My husband tried them first and said they were alright even though he had eaten three before I even got to try one (there are five in a box).  I thought these bars tasted really good.  They were refreshing and very flavorful.  I love how each bar is only 45 calories.  I also love how each bar gives you 10% of Zinc, Vitamin C and Vitamin B.  I really like how low in sugar these bars have too (just 9 grams)!  Plus the ingredients list is easy to read too so I know that these bars are a good choice when I want a refreshing fruity treat to indulge in the summertime.

If you'd like to learn more about Brewla Bars, you can visit the Brewla Bars website.  You can also follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.

Disclaimer: I am a member of SocialNature and was given a free product coupon for a box of Brewla Bars to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment