All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Points: Huggies Enjoy The Ride Program




Just like Pampers, Huggies has it's own program you can sign up for. Click here to register or log in. You can get points in a few different ways with this program. Either by collecting codes, watching a little video, taking a poll, or checking out a website.

Here are some codes that may still be active.  Please tell me if any of these have expired so I can remove them.
BKZTG-QNZWR-TWPGB
BKZRQ-KHCFK-QWPGB
BKKJS-JHSWM-ZWPGB
BKLCD-QSHXR-LTPGB
BKJBP-WGSZR-PNPGB
BKKDN-LKMKH-RHPGB
BKKCS-BBMSP-NSPGB
BJKFT-DXKFH-CDPGB
BKHBN-FHRGW-JMPGB
BKJZH-TRKCN-DPPGB
BJQXH-DKRRK-GMPGB
BJRGH-JHZNF-SJPGB

No comments:

Post a Comment