All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, May 7, 2012

Reviews: Pami Pocket

A blogger friend of mine told me about the Pami Pocket. I decided to check out the Pami Pocket's website and find out what my friend was talking about. When I saw it I thought it was the neatest thing and I contacted the company to ask if I could do a review of the Pami Pocket and possibly do a giveaway as well. The creator of Pami Pocket agreed and sent me the black one pictured to the left. It also comes in pink which is pictured below to the right. 

The Pami Pocket is the perfect wardrobe accessory. It is ideal for holding your phone while you are out on the town, running errands, traveling, or doing anything else. The Pami Pocket is lightweight and water resistant. It can hold an mp3 player with headphones which is convenient for taking walks or working out. It can hold credit cards, business cards, and any other small items as there is a packet on the front of it. The Pami Pocket is 4 X 5.5 and has a 46 in. nylon cord attached to it.  When it arrived I immediately put  my cell phone (iPhone) in it.  It fit perfectly.  There was even enough space to put my keys in the main pocket too if I wanted to.  Or I could attach them to the cord with a carabiner and then have room for other small items I could think of to put in it.  The small pocket in the front nicely held my drivers licence, credit card, and my store loyalty card.  You can barely even see the cards too which is nice.  

The Pami Pocket is great for people that hate carrying around a purse or where a purse would not really be appropriate for the activity that they may be doing.  It's great for me since I never liked carrying a purse and finally resorted to carrying one when I had to carry a phone, keys, and wallet around as that was just too much for my coat pockets to hold.  Especially in the summer where the light coats don't have big pockets.  The cord is a nice length for me as it fits right at my hips (when worn across your body) making it comfortable to wear.  I enjoy wearing my Pami Pocket instead of lugging my purse around.  It makes going places easier for me as I don't have to worry about where to put my purse or even worry about it when I'm shopping at the grocery store.


Disclaimer: I was given a black Pami Pocket to help me write this review.  The opinions are all my own and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.