All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Surveys: BzzAgent


It's been almost three years since I last shared about BzzAgent and a little over two years since my last BzzCampaign.  Due to me moving soon after that and not having the great internet I had then I knew that I wouldn't be getting as many BzzCampaigns as I had in the past.  So I was pleasantly surprised when I got invited to a BzzCampaign this week!  I get to sample Downy Unstopables.  Since I got an invite I thought it would be a great time to reshare about this really nice program that you can join if you haven't yet.  

I have been a member of BzzAgent now since June 2010. This is a fun word of mouth program.

You can join BzzAgent for a chance to join BzzCampaigns and sample neat products. They usually send you full size products or free product coupons to be redeemed at a certain store. All you have to do in return is spread some "bzz" about the products and fill out their reports. I think it's pretty fun to do. Plus you get to try some new products out that you may not of before, for free!

If you'd like to join BzzAgent click here.


By the way, my blog is filled with many BzzCampaign products that I have reviewed since I joined back in June 2010.  In fact, the one I currently received this week will be my 36th product from them to try out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment