All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Rewards App: Miles - iOS Only

Disclaimer: The links in this post are my referral links. If you sign up using this link I'll earn 1,000 miles and you will earn that 2,000 miles bonus as mentioned later on in this post.  Thank you for supporting my blog.


Miles is an iOS App that you can download to your iPhone.  It's a rewards platform that gives you "miles" for ever mile that you travel no matter the mode of Transportation.

I signed up late in July and received 2,000 bonus miles just for signing up.  They currently do not have any rewards that interest me but hopefully they'll have more $5 gift cards like when I first signed up.  When you start out, your status is as a Platinum member (which will change from month to month depending on how many miles you travel each month).  One of the Platinum benefits is a discount on rewards.

How the app works:
"Once a user downloads the Miles app, it works seamlessly in the background automatically awarding miles.  Users earn 2X miles for carpool, 3X for transit, 5X for bike and 10X for walk/run trips.  Users can now redeem these miles for personalized experiences, products & services either online or at a nearby store."

It does consume some battery but only when you are moving.

Just go here to check out the app.  Please note this is currently available on iOS only but will soon be available for Android as well.

After using the app for over a month I still find the app rather interesting.  I did have a problem where the app didn't record my miles, so I contacted customer service and they responded quickly.  They were kind enough to credit my account for my troubles.  I do feel like the miles they reward are not as long as the actual trip is.  For example, a trip that takes 20 miles will reward me from 8 - 16 miles.  So I'm not real sure how they are tracking the miles or how accurate the miles really are.  At least it's a fairly easy way to earn miles and hopefully get a decent reward out of it someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment