All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, December 19, 2011

Off Topic: COVERGIRL 50th Anniversary on Facebook


The MyCOVERGIRL promotion has now ended.
This past year COVERGIRL celebrated their 50th Anniversary.  On their Facebook fanpage they had a special program that you could participate in. 

I joined in January and made a fun COVERGIRL ad. That's me in my ad to the left.

The February activity was to send virtual candy hearts to family and friends. I sent one to Free Sample Momma telling her thanks for being a good friend.

March's activity was helping COVERGIRL create their next mascara by taking a simple survey and afterward you got to see the results of how others voted.

The April activity was to create a desktop wallpaper design. Mine was a pink design.

The May activity was to create a spring flower bouquet inspired by the COVERGIRL Blast Collection.

The June activity was to play the matching game and uncover four new COVERGIRL products. It was a fun memory game that was pretty easy to do.

The July activity was just a survey about eyeshadow. You got to see the results after you completed it too.

The August activity was to pick which COVERGIRL eye product was YOUR #1 and what you wanted to see next.

The September activity was to create a scrapbook filled with pictures of you on your Facebook account. Mine turned out to be mostly of me, my cat and of red tulips.

The October activity was a simple survey about your lip color. After you completed the survey you'll be able to see the results.

The November activity was to create a wish list of the items they presented to you. You got to choose ten of them.

The December and final activity for the My CoverGirl was to match 10 looks and you could have win a free Blast Flipstick Lipcolor. It's basically a memory game. I had a hard time with it because the squares were a little hard to see.

These were the benefits of joining MyCOVERGIRL:

Special prizes with their Celebrity COVERGIRLs
CURRENT PRIZE: You could have won a chance to go on tour with Taylor Swift!

Free product giveaways
Each month they gave away 1,000 FREE full-sized products.

Videos, badges, and more!
Create a COVERGIRL ad, get exclusive badges, and help shape the next generation of COVERGIRL through polls, quizzes, and more.

I've liked this program and thought it was fun.

NOTE: I'm writing this post because I'm a BzzAgent on the COVERGIRL 50th Anniversary. If you'd like to be a BzzAgent then join here to have a chance to be invited to fun campaigns like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment