All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Off Topic: Nancy's Free Selections Survey List

I just wanted to let you know I am slowly updating my survey list and today I updated YouGov America, LiveWire Research, and Palm Research.  I plan to update it more each week since I haven't really worked on it since I created it which was March 2011 according to the bottom of this post.  By the way, the updates are basically my most recent experiences in the survey panel. I hope this helps you out.


I made a list of all the survey sites I have joined. For each survey listed it tells the minimum cash out, what the rewards are, how many surveys I've done and how many points/dollars I have. I plan to cash out soon which is the main reason why I made it. I will update it when I cash out, receive payment and when I join a new survey site. There are many sites listed.

If you'd like to check it out you can click here or just click on the "Survey List" tab at the top of the page.

This was originally posted on March 3, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment