All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Free Music Downloads: Golden Records Presents: A Golden Sampler


The Golden Records collection recaptures the nostalgic music of yesteryear, creating a collection of beloved instant classics for families to enjoy together.  "A Golden Sampler" is a collection of 10 handpicked songs for children.  It includes bonus performances from Busy Phillips, Cheryl Hines and Didi Conn.

Welcome to the magic of Golden Records, reimagined for the child in all of us!

The "A Golden Sampler" collection contains 10 selections for a total time of 20 minutes and 49 seconds.  Listed below are the ten selections:
- The Muffin Man Starring Didi Conn
- Snow White And Rose Red Starring Cheryl Hines
- Down By The Station 
- Be Yourself
- Doggie In The Window
- The Frog Princes Starring Busy Philipps
- Little White Duck
- The Magic Continues Vol. 1 Teaser
- See Ya Next Time On The Golden Playground

Right now you can download this cute music sampler from Golden Records.  Just go here to listen to the wonderful selection online.  Then you can download all of the songs.  You'll have to download each song separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment