All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, August 1, 2011

Received: Nancy's Free Selections For June/July


Since I knew that June and July were going to be slow months I decided to combine them together. Here is a list of all the freebies I received for the months of June and July. The pictures above is what I received.

If you signed up for any of these offers when I first posted them then you should have already received that freebie as I or it should be coming soon.


*Coupons
Free Natural Instincts hair color
Free bag of Sunchips/Tostitos/Lay's
(2) RedPlum coupon inserts
(2) P&G/Military Commissary coupon booklets
BOGO Athenos Feta Cheese
BOGO Skinny Cow candy bar
(2) Kerrygold product coupons w/recipe booklet
B2G1 Dreyer's Shakes/Smoothies - Or Edy's
$1.50 off Alexia Frozen Product

Beauty
Gold Bond Ultimate Deep Moisture Body Wash w/$1 off
Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie
TRESemme Naturals shampoo and conditioner
(2)Garnier Fructis Pure & Clean shampoo and conditioner and face cream - Just coupons and a sample of their Anti-Dandruff Shampoo on their Facebook page.
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm
Aveda Smooth Infusion shampoo, conditioner, and style-prep smoother
John Frieda Root Awakening shampoo and conditioner w/$1 off - Possible of sample, hair color or just a coupon.
Nivea Touch of Happiness Orange Blossom Scent w/$1 off
*Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser
Stiletto fragrance card
Apara Aloe Infused Jammies and Apara Get Steppies
One organice all-in-one skincare
Beauty Naturally Pinapaya Cleanser and Mask
Brooks Limited Edition Hoodie

Health
AlternaVites
Obestrim
*Pilates From The Inside Out DVD by Veria
Fiber Choice chewable tablets (10 count) - Just a two count.
*Softcup
Australian Dream arthritis pain relief cream

Household
Ultra Downy in Sun Blossom scent
NatureMagiX
Nikwax sample package ((2) different products, (3) stickers, and info card) - Just the sample.

Food
Luna S'mores bar w/$0.50 off
K-Otic
Greens+ Omega3 Chia
(5) packets of Green Foods Green Magma
Joe Ragan's Coffee
(3) bottles of Zeal For Life nutritional drink mix

Miscellaneous
*Hartz Home Protection training pads
*Voskos Greek Yogurt reusable bag
Knight EZ Dock floating key chain
(2) Great Tasting Healthy Meals Made Simple recipe booklet - This is downloadable now.
*I also received at least one test product and about $25 in Amazon Gift Card from doing surveys.
*$5 Amazon Gift card from the Cars 2 Agents Sweepstakes.

*These items are not shown in the picture above. Also no coupon listed under its sample is pictured either. Additional informational papers that may come with a sample is not shown as well. I may have missed some samples in this list as well.

NOTE: Ignore the date on the picture. I didn't feel like setting up the date at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment