All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Free Welcome to the Family by John MacArthur

I received this book today. I did have to email them asking about my request. However, even though I did that last month they still sent it to my old address. I even told them my new address. This book is a soft bound book with 127 pages. This offer is still active from when I last posted it on February 4th.
Have you recently become a Christan? I have been a Christian since I was a little kid but if I had become a Christian as an adult I think a book like this would of helped. Grace to You would like to give you Welcome to the Family by John MacArthur as a free gift. As stated on their website, "It’s an accessible, readable, encouraging introduction to the blessings of being a Christian. It’s going to explain your newly acquired standing before God, help you to process new truths, and show you how to “plug in” to the church. It’s the big picture of what it means to be a part of the body of Christ."

Click here if you are interested in requesting this book.

NOTE: I probably should not have requested this as stated in their stipulation but I'm thankful they sent it out anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment