All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Received: Nancy's Free Selections For August




Here is a list of all the freebies I received for the month of August. The pictures above is what I received. The last two pictures I have already shown you this past month in their individual posts.

If you signed up for all of these offers when I first posted them then you should have already received the same freebies as I or they should be coming soon.


*Coupons
Free 4-pack of Seattle's Best Coffee Iced Lattes -This is now a $1.50 off coupon.
Free Nestle Drumstick single cone
Free Skittles/Starburst/or Life Savers Gummies single pack - This will take you to the Instant Win Games page.
Free Life Savers Mints 85-count bottle
Free Suave Professionals in Spanish
Free Bounce dryer bar w/(3) $1.50 off
Free Purina ProPlan can
(2) BOGO Athenos Feta Cheese
(2) $0.50 off Egg-Lands Best
$1.50 off Rachael Ray Nutrish Just 6 or Healthy Weight Treats - This is for a free sample.
Tide Laundry Accessory product coupons ($1, and $2)
Mott For Tots coupons ((1) $1 off and (2) $0.55 off) - This is for a $0.55 off coupon.
Fred Meyer rewards rebate check with some money saving coupons

Beauty
Biotivia Celle Advanced Anti-aging Skin Cream
Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel
(2) Clinique Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer
(3) Trilipiderm
Sandy Bottoms Lotion Bar from Aromatic Escape
Eucerin Everyday Protection Face & Body lotion w/2 ($1 off & $3/2)
Secret Natural Mineral

Health
Smart Pack 5 in 1 Gummy Vitamins for Adults box (12 Packs of 5 Gummy Vitamins)
"A Primer For Women's Health Learn About Your Body In 52 Weeks" Book

Household
Safest Line antibacterial hand sanitizer spray
Invisible Glass with Rain Repellent (4 wipes) w/coupons
Tide Stain Release 10-pac and Tide Acti-Life w/$2 off

Food
YouTonics Collagen Protein nutritional supplement
Barista Prima Coffeehouse sample pack (4 different flavors)
Honey Nut Cheerios w/$0.75 off - This is to download the song "Sweet For Me".
Minteas (Two different packets)
Quaker Oatmeal Squares cereal w/$1 off
(2) Splenda Essentials packets w/$1 off
Mentos Gum UP2U
Gano Cafe 3-In-1 instant coffee
(3) Stevita Supreme Stevia Sweetener packets and Stevita Lime Flavored Stevia Dietary Supplement

*Surveys
Test product from I-Say
$10 Amazon gift card from Clear Voice Surveys
$10 Amazon gift card from Behr Xchange (private survey forum)
$15 Amazon gift card from Digital Connections Panel (private survey software I had to download on my computer)
Plus a few other rewards I didn't record.

Miscellaneous
Awesome package from Friskies
Little Crow Foods company coupon/recipe booklet
Welcome To The Family book by John MacArthur
Earbuds from One Sale a Day
Special military gift package from Wholly Guacamole - This is for a $1.00 off coupon.

*These items are not shown in the pictures above. Also no coupon listed under its sample is pictured either. Additional informational papers that may come with a sample is not shown as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment