All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, October 31, 2011

Reviews: Renuzit Fresh Accents Holiday Air Freshener


I am a member of Purex Insiders and was given two Renuzit Fresh Accents Holiday Air Fresheners to try and then write a review on. So here is my review on this new air freshener.

Renuzit Fresh Accents Holiday Air Freshener comes in two holiday scents: Winter Berry and Festive Snow. I tried the Festive Snow fragrance and it smells like a pine cone out in the forest. In fact, I found it to be refreshing and invigorating. As I used Renuzit Fresh Accents Holiday Air freshener it felt like I was in a winter wonderland when I breathed in the scent. The scent wasn't all to powerful which is nice as at times I didn't even notice it but when I did I could tell it was there which I liked. I honestly wished I had tried the Winter Berry scent as I'm not a real big fan of the pine fragrance.

The Renuzit Fresh Accents Holiday Air Freshener comes in a very stylish versatile two-sided holiday design. The images below show the designs on the holder. Along with the fragrance gel that is inserted into the holder at the top. The green gel is the Festive Snow gel fragrance.



Renuzit Fresh Accents Holiday air Fresheners are said to give 30 days of continuous fragrance odor elimination. So far I have tried it out for about a week and it does an alright job. I originally had it in the living room but the scent of the air freshener was too much for my husband's overly sensitive nose to handle fragrance all the time so we had to move it to the bathroom where less time is spent and where the exhaust fan can help if the scent gets too over powering. However, it is doing a fine job where it is for now.

Another nice feature about the Renuzit holder is that there are no plugs to use up an electric outlet on it. It does not require batteries so you don't have to waste spending money on those. It's not a candle so there are no flames to worry about for it to be a fire hazard. Since it comes in a stylish decorative holder there is no need to hide it. It'll look beautiful sitting anywhere you want it to help eliminate odor!

Plus, "all of this for a third less than competitors at around $2.00 (SRP) the price can definitely fit into anyone's budget!

You can learn more about the Renuzit Fresh Accents Holiday Air Freshener in Winter Berry or Festive Snow by going to their website (both not currently available). You can connect with Renuzit on Facebook to learn more about their other great products they carry.

Disclaimer: Including the two free Renuzit Fresh Accents Holiday Air Fresheners I also received three free product coupons and some informational material too. Actually I was very fortunate to receive two boxes which means I received four fresheners and six coupons. Since I felt that two fresheners was plenty and four is like a bonus I gave all six coupons away in a giveaway I had. I am a member of Purex Insiders and received the above to write this review.