All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, October 31, 2011

Reviews: enLiven Probiotic Yogurt

I requested to do a product review of enLiven Probiotic Yogurt. Since I never heard of this yogurt I decided to look them up and see where this yogurt was sold as I would most likely have to buy this yogurt at a store near me. I saw that only Walmart sells this yogurt. Well, I do have a Walmart near me so I thought that would be good enough. I should have went to the Walmart's website to see if my store actually had it in stock, but instead I went to the store and I found that they didn't carry it. So I was unable to try it out. However, I've decided to give you a little information about enLiven from the informational page they sent me anyways.

enLiven Yogurt comes in four flavors: peach, strawberry, blueberry, and vanilla. It is sold in a pack of four 4 oz containers. enLiven only has 110 calories per serving, 99% fat free and low in sodium. Is also is very reasonably priced at 47 cents per serving. Which if you do the math would be $1.88* for the package. *(average retail price)

The probiotic in enLiven is called GanedenBC30 which forms a protective layer that shields it from stomach acids to support digestive health. This helps allow GanedenBC30 to survive and arrive in the intestines which is the intended target. Other traditional cultures, including Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium, are unable to form this shield, making them more vulnerable. In fact enLiven is the only yogurt that contains this probiotic.

"enLiven yogurt was designed for the consumer that wants it all – Great taste at a Great price with a Great probiotic, GanedenBC30. We know that once you try enLiven lowfat yogurt, you won't choose any other brand."

To learn more about enLiven go check out their website. This is sold exclusively at Walmart.

You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclaimer: I was given two free product coupons to try this product for my product review (some informational material was also included) but since this is not sold in my area I had a giveaway and gave them away.