All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Reviews: Kroger's The Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies


I am a member of BzzAgent and they invited me to participate in the Kroger's The Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies BzzCampaign. So on October 28th I joined the Kroger's The Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies BzzCampaign. On November 12th my BzzKit arrived.

Inside the BzzKit was (pictured above):
BzzAgent letter
Kroger's The Truly Awesome Chocolate Chip Cookies BzzGuide
Two full sized packs of The Truly Awesome Chocolate Chip Cookies
(5) $1 off a package of Kroger, Fred Meyer or Ralphs Truly Awesome Chocolate Chip Cookies


At first I thought the packages would be bigger so I was a little disappointed. The picture above is the size of the box and what the cookies look like after you unwrap the silver packaging that keeps them fresh. The box contain eight cookies in it. Each cookie is about 3" in diameter so they are nice sized cookies. See how big they are in my hand in the picture below.

I shared both packages with my husband and we both thought that they were alright. We both agree that they are a little on the dry side but a nice glass of milk can help with that. These cookies are crunchy where as I prefer a more softer cookie. I did think the big chocolate chips tasted pretty good. By the way, chocolate chips are the number one ingredient on the ingredients list which I liked since I love chocolate.

The Truly Awesome is a brand made by Kroger. Fred Meyer and Ralphs also sale these cookies under their brand name. Fred Meyer and Ralphs are both part of the Kroger Family of Stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment