All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, January 6, 2012

Surveys: Quick Rewards

I have another survey I've really enjoying being a member of. It's called Quick Rewards. First about the rewards: They have three systems to earn rewards. I had a question about this when I first joined so I emailed them to explain the three systems and this is their reply, "0.72 is $0.72, 50 is quickpoints. As soon as you reach 100, it automatically converts into $0.01, last is tokens. They are a bonus and take a while to collect. You can then redeem them for various gifts." So you basically can earn money (Paypal no min) and giftcards ($5 min). Since July 2011 (when I joined) till now I have made $48.49, 50 quick points, and 11,285 tokens. There are many ways to earn money. For example by taking surveys, playing games, watching videos, shopping, and doing other activities. I mainly do the surveys and they send at a lot each day. I have completed about 10 offers from the emails that reward $0.10 - $0.40 and 100 tokens - 400 tokens (not all offers reward tokens), about 40 surveys that reward $0.65 - $1.00 and 100 tokens - 600 tokens (not all surveys reward tokens), and one watched one video that rewarded 50 quick points and 5 tokens. The best way to get more rewards is to click on all the surveys links they give you because each survey attempt is worth 25 quick points as long as you open them in a 24 hour time frame from when they sent them. For the past month they have been sending twice as many surveys and the daily emailed ones have been a penny each for a limited time which I liked. I plan to cash out as Paypal when I earn $100. I am not sure what to redeem the tokens for yet but I would need a lot more (175,000 tokens) to redeem them and most require you to be an elite member. To qualify for Elite status you must successfully complete 75 surveys in a quarter or by making at least 5 purchases of $10 or more during the quarter (after coupons and before tax and shipping) at their list of stores which does not include Amazon. So far I haven't seemed to do this yet. I also want to point out that feel that they have great customer service! I have had three issues with surveys erroring out at as I am about to turn in the completed survey. I emailed them about this and have been credited for them rather quickly. Also their replies to those emails have been real quick too. In fact, the last two I sent they replied within the hour! I highly recommend this site and will be updating it's status on my survey list. To sign up for Quick Rewards just go here and fill out the registration.

No comments:

Post a Comment