All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, March 5, 2012

Reviews: Carefree Acti-Fresh


I am a member of SheSpeaks and was given a Carefree Acti-Fresh kit to try out and review the Carefree Acti-Fresh liners. Inside the kit was a package of Carefree Acti-Fresh Regular Unscented Liners (54 count), (4) $0.50 off Carefree Acti-Fresh coupons, a nice fun informational booklet (that had a $1 off O.B., $1 off Stayfree, $0.50 off Carefree Acti-Fresh and a sample of Carefree Acti-Fresh inside), and a SheSpeaks program letter.

When you wear the Carefree Acti-fresh Regular liners you won't even notice they are there. You may in fact forget you are even wearing them because they are so thin. Compared to their previous Carefree Body Shape Regular liners these are 40% thinner. They are also proven to absorb 2x more than before and they have an 8-hour odor control system. The Carefree Acti-fresh Regular liners are also soft to the touch so they feel more like your panties which is why you won't notice you are wearing them.

I tried the Carefree Acti-fresh Regular liners on and I really liked them. I liked how thin they were. Since they are so thin it also helps them to be more flexible so they move with me which I like. I like how small and discreet they are which makes them easy to take along with you when you are away from home for long time frame.

If you'd like to learn more about the Carefree Acti-fresh Regular liners you can visit the Carefree website.


Disclaimer: I was given a 54 count package of Carefree Acti-Fresh Regular liners and product coupons from SheSpeaks to help me write this review. The opinions in the review are mine and may different from yours when using the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment