All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Reviews: Honey Bunches of Oats

Honey Bunches of Oats is one of America's favorite cereals and Post has made it even better!  Post has added even more delicious granola bunches to each box.  Post brings together four nutritious grains (wheat, oat, corn, and rice) into crispy flakes and crunchy granola bunches making Honey Bunches of Oats a nutritious way to start your day.


Here are some facts about Honey Bunches of Oats:
- 10 grams Whole Grain*
      - Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted contains 10 g of whole grain per serving.  Nutritionists recommend eating 3 or more servings of whole grain foods per day (about 16g whole grain per serving or at least 48g per day).
- 6 grams sugar*
     - Compares to Honey Nut Cheerios` at 9 grams
- Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted provides 9 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Honey Bunches of Oats brings together 4 nutritious grains into crispy flakes and even more crunchy granola bunches!
- Heart Healthy!
     - Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol, and as low as possible in trans fat, may reduce the risk of heart disease:
     - 0g Trans Fat
     - 0g Saturated Fat
     - 0mg Cholesterol


I got to request a free box of Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted since I am a member of Purex Insiders.  I enjoyed the taste of it and really enjoyed the granola bunches in the cereal as it made it more enjoyable to eat.  I like how healthy this cereal is for you especially for how well it tasted.

If the Honey Roasted flavor does not interest you then you may like one of their other flavors to satisfy you.  In fact, there are ten different flavor varieties that you can choose from!  They are Honey Roasted, with Almonds, with Real Strawberries, with Cinnamon Clusters, with Vanilla Clusters, with Pecan Bunches, Raisin Medley, Fruit Blends Peach Raspberry, Fruit Blends Banana Blueberry, and Just Bunches! Honey Roasted.

If you'd like to learn more about Honey Bunches of Oats you can check out the Honey Bunches of Oats website, "like" them on Facebook, or follow them on Twitter.  You can even print out a $1 off coupon too on Facebook!


Disclaimer: I am a member of Purex Insiders and received a free 14.5oz box of Post Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted and five free product coupons to help me write this review and host a giveaway.  All the opinions above are mine and were not influenced in any way.  My experience with the product may be different than yours.  By the way, I actually received two sets which means two free boxes and 10 free product coupons but when the first package arrived the crows found their way to the box and destroyed it.  I did manage to salvage the coupons though.  When I notified Purex Insiders of this they were kind enough to send me a second kit.

*per serving
` Honey Nut cheerios is a registered trademark of General Mills, Inc.