All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Reviews: Orville Redenbacher’s Ready-to-Eat Gourmet Popcorn

If you love Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popcorn that you have to microwave then you are going to love the new Orville Redenbacher's Ready-to-Eat Gourmet Popcorn. Each piece of popcorn is 30% larger and fluffier than the leading ready-to-eat savory popcorn.*  Plus, just like other Orville Redenbacher's popcorn, it's 100% whole grain and very delicious.

Orville Redenbacher's Ready-to-Eat Gourmet Popcorn comes in four flavors: Sharp White Cheddar, Classic Kettle Korn, Farmhouse Cheddar, and Signature BBQ. The Sharp White Cheddar is flavored with classic sharp white cheddar flavor with a hint of butter. The Classic Kettle Korn is a nice combination of a little sweet and a little salt. The Farmhouse Cheddar is loaded with real cheddar flavor. The Signature BBQ is the perfect blend of onion, tomato, garlic, paprika, and molasses.

As a member of The Dish I inquired about trying the Farmhouse Cheddar flavor since my husband and I love cheese.  We tried this flavor and thought is was very good.  The popcorn pieces were large and fluffy.  I wanted to compare the flavor of this with the flavor of the Orville Redenbacher's Flavor Singles Microwave Gourmet Popping Corn in Extra Cheese and they seemed to taste very similar to me.  The main difference between the two was that this was a little milder and move evenly coated with the cheese flavor.  Of course they were also more fluffier too.  This popcorn also left the same cheese residue on your fingers but I thought that was ok.  I really enjoyed eating Orville Redenbacher's Ready-to-Eat Gourmet Popcorn and loved how fluffy it was.


If you'd like to learn more about Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn you can visit Orville Redenbacher's website or "like" Orville Redenbacher's on Facebook.


Disclaimer: I am a member of The Dish and was given a Orville Redenbacher's Ready-to-Eat Gourmet Popcorn Farmhouse Cheddar (5 oz) to help me write this review.  The opinions in the post are mine and not influenced in any way.  My experience with the product may be different than yours.


* Based on a comparison of select Orville Redenbacher's® flavors and leading competitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment