All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Reviews: Orville Redenbacher's Flavor Singles Microwave Gourmet Popping Corn

Do you ever think that the flavoring on your microwave popcorn is too much or even not enough?  If so, then you'll love new Orville Redenbacher's Flavor Singles Microwave Gourmet Popping Corn.  Now you can sprinkle as little or as much of the flavor as you want to your popcorn.

Orville Redenbacher's Flavor Singles Microwave Gourmet Popping Corn comes in three flavors: Sea Salt & Vinegar, White Cheddar, and Extra Cheese. The White Cheddar is filled with a tasty, mild cheese flavor.  The Extra Cheese is for the true lover of cheesy popcorn.  The Sea Salt and Vinegar is a salty blend with a hint of sour.  After popping the bag in the microwave, you just take the flavor packet provided in the package with the bag of popcorn and decide how much flavor you’d like to add to your snack based on your taste.  Whether it's just a dash or a bag bursting with flavor you are in control of how much flavor you want on your popcorn.

I am a member of The Dish and inquired about trying the Extra Cheese flavor since my husband and I love cheese.  We popped the bag and then placed it in a bowl.  Then we took the packet of cheese and sprinkled it all over the popcorn.  I was curious as to what it tasted like before we added the cheese and it had a very mild butter flavor to it.  Since we love cheese we added the whole packet of extra cheese flavor.  The popcorn tasted really good and we enjoyed the extra cheese flavor on the popcorn.  It did leave our fingers orange from the cheese powder but that was ok.  There were unpopped kernels and extra cheese powder left at the bottom of the bowl but that is to be expected.  By the way, you need to mix the popcorn real good if you want the flavor to be evenly spread on all of the popped corn.  Ours was mostly  evenly spread but there were some pieces of popped corn that were heavily concentrated with the extra cheese and some that barely had any flavor to it.

If you'd like to learn more about Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn you can visit Orville Redenbacher's website or "like" Orville Redenbacher's on Facebook.


Disclaimer: I am a member of The Dish and was given a Orville Redenbacher's Flavor Singles Microwave Gourmet Popping Corn (3.24 oz) to help me write this review.  The opinions in the post are mine and not influenced in any way.  My experience with the product may be different than yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment