All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Reviews: Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste

I'm a Smiley360 member and was able to sign up for the Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste mission.  The Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste mission kit included (what is in the picture below):
- The Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste Smiley360 Sharing Guide
- One Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste Whitening (4.5 oz)
- (4) Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste Whitening (0.9 oz)

The makers of Arm & Hammer and Orajel bring you maximum strength pain relief for a fraction of the cost.*  Start relieving pain triggered by hot, cold, acids, and sweets with this low abrasion formula that is 40% more gentle to exposed roots**.  Plus, it effectively removes plaque and surface stains without causing sensitivity.  It’s the secret to eating without fear.

What are some key benefits to using Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste?
- Relief from painful tooth & nerve sensitivity.
- Low abrasion formula.
- Effective stain removal.
- Deep cleaning.
- Breath freshening.
- Fluoride cavity protection.

Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste is available in three varieties:
Arm & Hammer Sensitive Whitening
Arm & Hammer Sensitive Freshening
Arm & Hammer Sensitive Multi-Protection


In order to see these results you have to use the toothpaste regularly for two weeks.  Now I'll just say I've never been all that great in the dental department.  In fact, ever since I received this toothpaste I've been working hard on it.  My teeth tends to be sensitive to cold and or sweet foods.  So I was really curious to see how this would be in those two sensitivities.  Now did it help with the sensitivities?  Well I think it did.  For the amount of time I used it for I could tell that my teeth were not as sensitive to the sweets and cold foods and beverages that I ate and drank.  As for the whitening it seemed to work too.  This is normally something I don't pay too much attention to though so it looked like it helped.   I did feel the Arm & Hammer Sensitive toothpaste did clean my teeth well and also freshened my breath.    For me I liked how mild the mint taste was while brushing my teeth.  I'm not a big fan of strong mint flavor toothpastes so I was glad that this was much milder.

I will point out that on the box and the toothpaste tube itself gives this warning, "When using this product do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist.  Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens.  Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist."

By the way, you too can try a free sample of Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste for yourself.  Just copy and paste this link (http://freeahsensitive.com/).  Don't forget to check your email box for an email that you'll need to click the link in to confirm in order to request your free sample.



Disclaimer:  I am a Smile360 member and was given what was stated in the Smile360 mission kit above.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  My experience with the products may be different than yours.


*vs. the leading Sensitive Toothpaste Brand
**vs. a leading Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment