All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Reviews: SoBe - Flavors With Benefits

I am a BzzAgent and was invited to the SoBe - Flavors With Benefits BzzCampaign.  Inside this BzzKit were (also pictured below):
- The SoBe BzzGuide and letter.
- 20 oz SoBe Lifewater with Coconut Water in Pacific Coconut.
- Free product coupon for any flavor 20 oz SoBe.
- (5) $0.50 off any flavor 20 oz SoBe.
- SoBe Flavors With Benefits lip balm (a nice surprise as it was not mentioned at all).


SoBe is a brand of teas, fruit-juice blends, and enhanced water beverages owned by PepsiCo. The name SoBe is an abbreviation of South Beach, named after the upscale area located in Miami Beach, Florida.  I found this interesting as I never knew that.  SoBe has over 25 exotic flavors to choose from. SoBe has no artificial sweeteners.  The new SoBe Lifewater with Coconut Water features flavor twists with Mango Mandarin, Pacific Coconut, Pomegranate Nectarine.  So what are the benefits of SoBe besides water?  Well, SoBe comes in many flavors and that SoBe Lifewater is an excellent source of antioxidant vitamins C and E and a good source of B complex vitamins.

SoBe Lifewater with Coconut Water in Pacific Coconut
BzzAgent provided me a free bottle of SoBe Lifewater with Coconut Water in Pacific Coconut.  Now last week was the first time I had tried a beverage in coconut water and I thought it was just ok so I was worried I wouldn't like this beverage.  Boy was I wrong!  The SoBe Lifewater with Coconut Water in Pacific Coconut tasted really good.  It did taste like coconut water but had a nice sweetness to it.  I thoroughly enjoyed this flavor.

SoBe Lifewater with Coconut Water in Mango Mandarin
With the free product coupon I decided to buy a different flavor in the coconut water collection so I bought the Mango Mandarin flavor.  Now this flavor for some reason sadly was not as satisfying to me.  It might of been the flavor combination of mango and mandarin.  It also didn't seem as sweet even though the amount of sugar in each bottle is the same.

Since SoBe comes in so many flavors I'm sure it won't be hard to find other flavors that I like.  At least for now I know that SoBe Lifewater with Coconut Water in Pacific Coconut is one that I'll buy again.


Disclaimer:  I am a BzzAgent and was given what was stated in the BzzKit above.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  My experience with the products may be different than yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment