All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Off Topic: Happy Birthday Nancy's Free Selections!

Today marks the second year that my blog has been around.

The past two years have been a fun one for me.  I have learned a lot about how to blog and have also improved my writing skills.  This is actually something I am quite proud of.

My blog has gone through me moving up to Alaska from Washington right before it's first year.  That was rather interesting as I thought that I would lose readers because I had to stop posting during the months of May and June of last year.  So I was rather thankful for all of the loyal readers I had back then.  My blog was smaller back then and yes, it still is today but I am sort of fine with that.  I hope to grow more and more as time goes by.

I have made a lot of friends the past year and even joined a really great Blogger Group which I love.  They have helped me out a lot and have also shown me opportunities for reviews and giveaways I might not of been able to find on my own.  So I am very thankful for all of them.

I also have some readers that are really active who I enjoy talking to when they leave comments.  I enjoy reading about what they share with me and love to respond back to them as well.

I want to thank you all for following my blog in any way that you do.  It means a lot to me.  I'd probably would still be here if you were not here but it would not be as enjoyable without your presence.  So thank you for being here and supporting Nancy's Free Selections.

No comments:

Post a Comment