It's been two years since I shared about the L'Oreal USA Consumer Participation Program and I finally got another reward from them. I completed an informational survey and they rewarded me very nicely with the following products:
- Lancome Paris Definicils Precious Cells Mascara Intensite High Definition Length Care Black ($30)
- Lancome Paris Blush Subtil Pallette Blush & Glow Trio All Day Wear Menage a Trois Glow ($43)
- Garnier Skin Renew 5 Sec Blur Instant Smoother ($16.99)
- Garnier Clean+ Balancing Daily Exfoliator Grapefruit & Pomegranate Combination Skin ($7.99), Loreal Paris Dermo Expertise Hydrafresh Toner ($6.29)
- Kiehl's Creme De Corps ($29.50)
As stated on the L'Oreal USA Consumer Participation Program website.
"L’Oreal USA is looking for men and women 18 and older, to use and evaluate cosmetics, skincare, hair care and/or hair color products. Your opinion counts and we invite you to participate in our consumer research studies.
There are several ways to participate:
- Many studies are conducted at our testing center located in Clark, New Jersey
- Some studies involve on-line surveys
- Other studies include products mailed to your home for testing and evaluation
Participation is compensated with beauty/personal care products(s) which is determined by length and type of study."
Go here to register.
Below is a little about my experience being in the program.
I have been a member since October 2010 and on January 2012 I finally received my first product to test out. On February 1st, I received my reward for the test product I did. The reward was Lancome Paris Renergie Eye Multiple Action. They created another rewards program where if you take five informational surveys they will reward you. I completed five informational surveys and on July 20th I received my reward. It was a Lancome Paris Color Design Eye Brightening All-In-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette.