All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Reviews: EBOOST Acai Pomegranate Energy Booster



Feeling “up” is not the same as feeling good. Sure, you can swallow a chemical concoction or chug some sugar water for a momentary burst. But what goes up must come down.

That’s why EBOOST's blend of vitamins, minerals, and super-nutrients works from within to give you a natural lift. It’s packed with ingredients like Vitamins C, D, B6, B12, as well as 5-HTP, Resveratrol, Green Tea, and Green Coffee.

Just add water to EBOOST's effervescent powder.  EBOOST’s natural energy is designed to boost your workout, and your life.

EBOOST Acai Pomegranate Energy Booster has two natural superfood flavors that go great together. Just add water to this delicious blend of vitamins, minerals and super-nutrients. No sugar, no artificial flavors, and only 10 calories which is sweetened with Stevia.

I'm very picky with the way foods taste and feels so I was very hesitant to try EBOOST.  The packet says that it is an effervescent powder and since I don't like beverages with tingling feeling I was cautious about trying it out.  Once I tried it I could feel the tingling feeling.  It isn't strong but it's enough for me to only be able to take sips of it at a time.  I did enjoy watching and listening to the powder as I mixed it completely in the water.  I also didn't care for the flavor of Acai Pomegranate either.  It wasn't sweet and to me it tasted bitter.  I do like how it contains the daily value of nine vitamins and minerals though.  However, for me it's just not something I'd enjoy taking every day.  I just can't get past the slight bubbles and taste of the acai pomegranate.


If you'd like to learn more about EBOOST you can visit the EBOOST website.  Plus also check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Pinterest
Instagram
Google+
Tumblr



Disclaimer: I received two packets of EBOOST Acai Pomegranate Energy Booster (0.25 oz) from Swaggable.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment