All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Reviews: Woolite Extra Dark Care

Did you know that Woolite makes an Extra Dark Care formula?  It's true, while you may know Woolite as the detergent for your dedicates they also make an Extra Dark Care formula too! Woolite Extra Dark Care is a special formula that cleans and helps maintain the original color intensity of your dark clothes. It won't cause fading, shrinking or stretching, so dark colors stay vivid and clothes look like new for longer.

It is perfect for:
- Your favorite jeans
- A vintage t-shirt
- A wool sweater
- Other articles of clothing that you love

I've actually been using Woolite Extra Dark Care for years on my husband's work clothes.  His work clothes keep the nice dark blue shade every time I wash them.  It's great because he does not have to purchase more to replace them if they fade as often.  I also love the scent of the Woolite Extra Dark Care.  It smells like flowers to me.

I was told that Woolite Extra Dark Care is perfect for my favorite jeans.  Well, my favorite jeans that I have are all old and have been washed many times so when I used the Woolite on them I didn't notice to much of a difference but was glad to know that I can use Woolite Extra Dark Care on more than just my husband's work clothes.

If you'd like to learn more about Woolite Extra Dark Care you can go to the Woolite website and "like" Woolite on Facebook.  You can even sign up for a money saving coupon on the Woolite website and request a free sample on the Woolite Facebook fan page.



Disclaimer: I am a member of Crowdtap and was given the samples in the picture above to help me write this review.  All the opinions in this review are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment