All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Reviews: Dentyne Split2Fit Pack

Dentyne has a new packaging for their Dentyne Ice called Split2Fit.  The new Dentyne Split2Fit packs provide even more the same great gum!  In fact, it carries 33% more (16 pieces instead of 12 pieces). Also the packs can be split in half so that they are slimmer and can easily fit in your pocket (or other places) better.  By the way, they are really easy to split the pack apart.  Check out the picture below.

As a member of BzzAgent I was given two Dentyne Ice Split2Fit Assorted 3-packs. Each pack had a pack of the following three flavors: Arctic Chill, Peppermint, and Spearmint.  I tried all three of the flavors and really enjoyed them.  I love how you can break the packs into two so that they are slimmer and fit easier in my bag.  I really love the 33% more gum!  I think that's my favorite part about the new Split2Fit packs.  Those extra four pieces of gum is enjoyable.  Another neat feature is that the inside package is color coded so that if you lose the outer package and then mix them up with your other flavors you'll still know what flavor it is.  As for the Dentyne Ice gum itself, I enjoyed biting the shell when you first start to chew the gum.  My flavor preference in order was Peppermint, Spearmint, and then Arctic Chill.  I found that the Arctic Chill flavor reminded me too much of toothpaste and it's flavor seemed more intense than the other two flavors.  The gum is soft to chew and I felt the flavor lasted long enough for me to be satisfied chewing it.


If you'd like to learn more about Dentyne Ice Split2Fit packs you can visit the Dentyne website, "like" Dentyne on Facebook, follow Dentyne Gum on Twitter, or even subscribe to TheDentynegum Youtube channel.

Disclaimer: I was given two Dentyne Ice Split2Fit 3-Packs (pictured above) from BzzAgent to help me write this review.  The above opinions are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment