All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Reviews: Lilla Rose Flexi Hair Clip

                              
The Lilla Rose product line centers around unique, functional, and well made hair jewelry. From their flagship Flexi Hair Clip, they have expanded to Hair Sticks, Orings, Hairbands, and Bobby Pins. From there they rounded the line out with complimentary designed You-Pins, and Badge Holders.  The picture below gives examples of each of those designs.


The design I was given to review was the Lilla Rose Flexi Hair Clip (the design at the top of the post).  With the Lilla Rose Flexi Hair Clip you can create many hair styles with it from a simple pony-tail to an elegant french twist.  The picture below gives examples of the different hair styles you can wear with the Lilla Rose Flexi Hair Clip.


Before I was given the Lilla Rose Flexi Hair Clip to review I decided to watch a video to decide which size would be best for me.  I found the video about Flexi sizing very helpful.  I wasn't really sure what type of hair I have but from the video and the information next to it it seemed like the extra small is good for the half up hair style that I like to wear the most.  So I chose that size.  As soon as I got the Lilla Rose Flexi Hair Clip I tried it on and found it really easy to put in my hair.  The clip fit nice and snuggly.  No more worrying about it becoming lose and falling out as the day went on like other clips I have tried.  I was curious to it's flexibility and so I thought I would check it out.  The picture below shows just how flexible it would be when placed in your hair.


I enjoyed wearing the Lilla Rose Flexi Hair Clip in my hair.  It was comfortable and added a pretty touch to my hair style.  The picture below is what it looks like in my hair.  I think it looks really nice.


If you are interested in learning more about the Lilla Rose Flexi Hair Clip you can visit the Lilla Rose website and "like" Lilla Rose - Olivia Douglass on Facebook.


Disclaimer: Olivia Douglass give me a Lilla Rose Flexi Hair Clip (Lovely Circle Stoneset) to help me write this review.  The opinions above are all mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.