All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Off Topic: Nancy's Request Log

My husband is really good at working with computers. He created a way for me to post a table of what I request onto my blog.  The table is completely sortable and searchable. Plus it highlights when you hover your mouse over it. I think he did an excellent job on it and love it. I used to use notepad to keep track of all my samples but from now on it's going to be all on the blog to make it easier for me later on when I want to go back and ask where my samples are that I requested from companies. It also has links to the original post. This way you can actually see every thing I requested, when I expect to receive them, and when I actually received them. I'll try to keep it updated as often as I can so you can check it out. I hope you find the log interesting.

To check out the table you can go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment