All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, October 22, 2012

Reviews: resource Natural Spring Water - Discontinued


This product has been discontinued.  Keeping post up for me to review at a later date.

Content and/or other value provided by our partner, resource natural spring water.
resource Natural Spring Water is more then water to hydrate you, it's an Electrolytenment.  resource Natural Spring Water is crisp, clean, natural sustainability sourced, 100% spring water with 100% naturally occurring electrolytes.  In fact it is sourced in the Frontier Springs located in Bangor, PA and / or Newmanstown, PA.

When I first received the resource Natural Spring Water I wondered how it would compare to what I was currently drinking which was tap water.  Much to my surprise I really couldn't tell much of a difference which is not really bad since I know what is in this water compared to what's in my tap water.  Plus if I'm out and about and want to drink some water I can bring resource Natural Spring Water with me and feel good drinking.  Another great feature about resource Natural Spring Water is that the bottle is made with 50% recycled plastic.  I really like this because I want to do my part in helping out this world and I get to when I use resource Natural Spring Water.

If you'd like to learn more about resource Natural Spring Water you can visit the resource Natural Spring Water website and "like" resource Natural Spring Water on Facebook.


Disclosure: I was given two 700 ml bottles of resource Natural Spring Water to help me write this review.  The opinions in the post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience may be different than mine.  Content and/or other value provided by our partner, resource natural spring water.

No comments:

Post a Comment