All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Reviews: Smartfood Selects


Smartfood Selects is made of all-natural ingredients and real herbs and spices.  Their Hummus and multigrain popped chips are bursting with flavor, and their puffed corn snacks will melt in your mouth.  Smartfood Selects makes popcorn (Buffalo Cheddar, Cinnamon Brown Sugar, and Parmesan Herb), popped chips (Feta Herb Hummus, Garlic Tomato Basil Hummus, Cinnamon Brown Sugar Multigrain, and Italian Herb Multigrain), and puffed corn in Sour Cream Onion Flavored.

Smartfood Selects have no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, are Kosher.  They are also made with 0 grams of Trains Fats and no MSG.

After the Smartfood Selects package was opened at our house it sure didn't last very long.  In fact, my picture of the product is actually the empty bags because I didn't have time to take a picture of them.  That's how much we wanted to try them out.  I'm a BzzAgent and was sent the Smartfood Selects BzzKit.

Inside the kit was (pictured below):
Smartfood Selects Bzzguide w/$1 off coupon on it.
Smartfood Selects Buffalo Cheddar Popcorn (6 oz)
Smartfood Selects Garlic Tomato Basil Hummus Popped Chips (0.8 oz)
Smartfood Selects Feta Herb Hummus Popped Chips (0.8 oz)




The Smartfood Selects Buffalo Cheddar Popcorn was almost too spicy for me but for some reason I still wanted to keep on eating them.  Maybe it was because they were not spicy at first and I was enjoying the flavor of the cheddar on them.  The spicy flavor came after you finish your first taste.  When I asked my husband what he thought of them he said they were spicy but that's because he actually didn't realize they were suppose to be.  I found it a little amusing.  I felt the amount in the bag was a nice amount to enjoy them.

On the other hand the Smartfood Selects Garlic Tomato Basil Hummus Popped Chips and Smartfood Selects Feta Herb Hummus Popped Chips were a little disappointing in the amount that was in their bags.  Probably between the two of us there were only about ten chips in the bag to enjoy.  I would of liked if there was more in the bag because even if I enjoyed this bag by myself I don't think it would of been enough to satisfy me.  I did like how crunchy they were and their unique flavors.  I think I preferred the Garlic Tomato Basil flavor more than the Feta Herb flavor.

If you'd like to learn more about Smartfood Selects you can visit the Smartfood Selects website and "like" Smartfood on Facebook.



Disclaimer: I am a member of BzzAgent and was given the products pictured above (Smartfood Selects Bzzguide w/$1 off coupon on it, Smartfood Selects Buffalo Cheddar Popcorn (6 oz), Smartfood Selects Garlic Tomato Basil Hummus Popped Chips (0.8 oz), and Smartfood Selects Feta Herb Hummus Popped Chips (0.8 oz)) to help me write this review.  The opinions in the post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with these products may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment