All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, October 8, 2012

Naturally Savvy Samplers Review


Naturally Savvy used to have a Savvy Sampler Program that I got to participate in twice (2010 and 2011).  Sadly it looks like they have ended the program or it is full. I recently tried to sign up and after I submitted my information this is what it said to me, "Thank you for signing up to become a Savvy Sampler We have now reached our limit but we will keep your name on hand for future Savvy Sampler mailings. Please email us SavvySampler@NaturallySavvy.com with any questions you may have." I am not deleting this post because I wanted to keep the short reviews of each of the products I got to try out for free from the program.    

Here is a brief description of what the Naturally Savvy Savvy Sampler Program was about as stated on the Naturally Savvy website, "Are you interested in sampling natural and organic products in the comfort of your home and giving us your feedback? If so, the our Savvy Sampler program is for you.
As a Savvy Sampler, you are helping to provide natural health manufacturers with feedback on their products."


I am a member and last month I received my first sampler package from them! After I sampled the products I took their survey where I got to give a review of each item and answer their questions they also had.

The products I got to sample and review for 2011 were (pictured to the left):
The products I got to sample and review for 2011 were (pictured to the left):
1. Blue Diamond Almonds Baked Nut Chips in Sea Salt (4.25 oz)
2. Yummi Bears Sugar Free Multi-Vitamin & Mineral gummy bears (2 gummy bears) w/ $1 off coupon for Yummi Bears Sugar Free
3. Reserveage Organics CocoaWell True Energy capsules (2 capsules)
4. Desert Essence Daily Essential Defense Lotion SPF 15 for normal skin (0.1 fl oz)
5. San-J Organic Tamari soy sauce (0.25 fl oz) w/ $0.55 off coupon for a 10 oz Bottle of San-J Tamari, Asian Cooking Sauce or Salad Dressing (exp. 12/31/11).

Below is my review of each product.

Blue Diamond Almonds Baked Nut Chips in Sea Salt - I liked their nutty flavor. I enjoyed how crunchy they were, especially a few days after I opened them and didn't seal it properly. I like how these chips are baked and not fried. Through no fault of their own, I didn't care how they were all broken up when I received them. So they were not "chips" but crumbs when I ate them.

Yummi Bears Sugar Free Multi-Vitamin & Mineral gummy bears - They had a decent taste to them but I couldn't tell what fruit they were suppose to represent. They just had a somewhat sweet fruity taste to them. They gumminess of them was not to hard nor too soft as I found them to be just right. I felt they had an aftertaste which I didn't really care for.

Reserveage Organics CocoaWell True Energy capsules - I liked how cocoa was the main ingredient and that it didn't contain any of the ingredients that people are allergic to. I didn't like the size of them as I have a hard time taking medication that you have to swallow whole.

Desert Essence Organics Daily Essential Defense Lotion SPF 15 - It had a very mild but pleasant scent (smelled kind of like an orange) which I liked. I liked how it was to put on my skin. I felt it was a little too sticky and didn't dry as fast as I'd of liked. San-J Organic Tamari soy sauce - I liked how this product is made with 100% soybeans and not wheat. I'm not sure what I didn't like about this product but I don't really cook with soy sauce in the first place. So I didn't really know what to make with it or how to use it properly.


The products I got to sample and review for 2010 were (pictured to the left):
1. EcoVer All Purpose Cleaner - lemon fragrance (concentrated) - (3.38 fl. oz. bottle) - came with an expired $1 off EcoVer All Purpose Cleaner coupon.
2. Aubrey Organics Evening Primrose soothing bath bar - (20g)
3. R.W. Knudsen Family Recharge Natural Sports Beverage - lemon flavor - (0.14 oz) - came with a $075 off Recharge 8- pack coupon.
4. Healthy Indulgence Daily Wellness Balanced Multi-Vitamins & Minerals - (8 g)

Below is my review of each product.

I wasn't exactly sure how to use The Ecover All Purpose Cleanser. I tried to follow the instructions on the bottle but it didn't seem to clean as I thought it would. It says it cuts through grease and grime but it didn't seem to clean the grease on my stove. Also this sample came with a coupon which was nice but the coupon was already expired when I received it.

At first I thought the scent that was emitting from the package was from the all purpose cleaner but when I used the Aubrey Organics Evening Primrose soothing bath bar I could definitely tell it was coming from that. The sample lathered well in my pouf which I liked a lot. It also made my skin feel nice and soft after using it. Oh, and I did like the scent and found it was very refreshing.

The R.W. Knudsen Recharge Natural Sports Beverage powder didn't dissolve as well as I wanted it to in the bottle as it left a chunk of powder in the bottom of the bottle. However, even though it wasn't fully dissolved I was surprised by how strong and sweet the lemon flavor was. It tasted very good for just having 10 calories and no sugar added to it.

The Sweet Indulgence Daily Wellness Balance Multi-Vitamins & Minerals dietary supplement was definitely a sweet indulgent. This one inch diameter dark chocolate was very good. It tasted like a candy bar it was that good. The nice decoration of a ladies profile adds a nice touch to it too. Unfortunately it only supplies 100% of four vitamins and the rest are all 50% which would mean you would need something else to supply the rest somehow. I feel like there is a hint of fruit flavor in the supplement even though the ingredients does not state it.



Disclaimer: I received the above products listed for free for participating in the Naturally Savvy Savvy Sampler Program.  All of the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experiences with these products may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment