All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Reviews: Snack Pack Pudding Bakery Shop Collection



Doesn't indulging on a frosted sugar cookie, banana cream pie, apple pie a la mode, lemon meringue pie, or a chocolate cupcake sound good?  To me it sure does but if I do I may regret I did with all the calories and other unhealthy extras that are added into them.  However, now that Snack Pack Pudding has a new collection of puddings called Bakery Shop I don't have to regret my indulgence of eating a Lemon Meringue Pie.  You see the above flavors are the new Snack Pack Pudding Bakery Shop Flavors and they sure sound absolutely delicious.

Some of the benefits of Snack Pack Pudding Bakery Shop*:
- Needs No Refrigeration
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- No Preservatives
- 0 Grams of Trans Fat Per Serving
- 120 Calories, 1 g Sat. Fat, 60 mg Sodium, 18 g Sugars in one pudding cup
- Good Source of Calcium (10%)


I was given a package of the Snack Pack Pudding Bakery Shop in Lemon Meringue Pie to try out.  At first I was worried I wouldn't like this flavor as I had a bad experience with lemon pudding in the past and have never bought it since.  After trying one bite all my hesitance subsided.  This flavor was nothing like that bad experience at all.  In fact, it actually reminded me of how delicious a real lemon meringue pie tasted and I loved it!  This Snack Pack Pudding Bakery Shop in Lemon Meringue Pie was very yummy.  My bad experience with lemon pudding has been redeemed thanks to Snack Pack Pudding Bakery Shop!

If you'd like to learn more about Snack Pack Pudding Bakery Shop and other products made by Snack Pack you can visit Snack Pack's website.


*These benefits were taken off of the package of Snack Pack Pudding Bakery Shop in Lemon Meringue Pie.


Disclaimer: I was given a package of Snack Pack Pudding Bakery Shop in Lemon Meringue Pie to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment