All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Reviews: Alexia Foods


Alexia Foods is created by veteran New York chef Alex Dzieduszycki on the basis of using only quality, natural ingredients and gourmet flavors.  There are more than 30 varieties of oven-baked appetizers, artisan breads, premium french fries, specialty potatoes, and potato & vegetables sides.

When I got invited to the the Alexia Foods BzzCampaign I was so excited.  My first encounter with Alexia was a dollar off coupon I had clipped out of the weekly coupon inserts a few years ago.  When I went to the Military Commissary to see if they had it I was pleasantly surprised that they had it as they don't always carry a lot of organic foods.  I decided to try the Saute Reds.  I tried my first bite of the Saute Reds and was in love, they were so yummy.  So I was excited to try even more of their products and to find out if they taste just as good as the Saute Reds.


BzzAgent sent me the following (pictured above):
Official BzzGuide
Three coupons for free Alexia products (Alexia Frozen Sweet Potato, Potato, and Bread item)
(7) $1 off Alexia products coupons
An Alexia-branded tote for eco-friendly grocery shopping

I was able to redeem two of the three free product coupon.  None of the stores where I live sold the Alexia Bread so I wasn't able to redeem it, yet alone try it out.  I did redeem the Alexia Frozen Sweet Potato and Alexia Potato free product coupons though.


I redeemed the Alexia Sweet Potato free product coupon for Alexia Sweet Potato Puffs.  The picture above is what they look like.  They remind me of tater tots only made with sweet potatoes.  I enjoyed eating these.  I liked how crispy they are and also soft in the center.  These would be a great alternative to tater tots, especially during the holidays.



I redeemed the Alexia Potato free product coupon for Alexia Waffle Cut Lemon Parmesan.  The picture above is what they look like.  Sorry these pictures are so dark.  These potatoes had an interesting flavor to them.  I found them to be alright for me.  I enjoyed how they were crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.  I do like that they are different than the usual french fry for a meal.



Since I couldn't find a bread product anywhere I decided to try another one of their products. When we went to Costco I saw this bag of Alexia Sweet Potato Julienne Fries and decided it was a good price and bought them.  Today we decided to make them and found them to be very tasty.  They have a similar flavor to the Alexia Sweet Potato Puffs which I enjoyed.  I liked how crispy they were on the outside and soft on the inside.  My husband enjoyed the shorter fries as they were more crispy.  I was fine with that as I enjoy softer fries.  As with the Alexia Sweet Potato Puffs these would make a yummy alternative to normal french fries to add variety to a meal.

If you are interested in learning more about Alexia Foods you can visit the Alexia website and "like" Alexia Foods on Facebook.  While you are on the Alexia website you can join the Club 360 rewards program where you can earn points for some neat rewards.


Disclaimer: I am a member of BzzAgent and was sent the products listed above (Official BzzGuide, three free Alexia products (Alexia Frozen Sweet Potato, Potato, and Bread item), (7) $1 off Alexia products coupons, and An Alexia-branded reusable tote).  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with these products may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment