All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Friday, January 4, 2013

Reviews: Covergirl Blastflilpsick



Covergirl Blastflipstick is basically two lipsticks in one.  It is expertly designed with creams and shimmers for your one of a kind look as it's ultra blendable formula allows you to mix shades, just like a make-up artist would.  The dual ends lets you create the current "ombre" trend on your lips!  The dual-sided stick features a creamy color on one end and a shimmery shade on the other.  There are a total of thirteen colorful, complementary and expertly matched shade duos.  They have a moisturizing formula that mixes perfectly without feeling heavy or dry.



I don't wear a lot of makeup but every once in a while I like to.  When I started to wear lipstick more often I soon learned that my husband does not like the way it feels when he kisses me so it causes me not to wear it as often as I would like even though I don't wear it that often anyway.  So I was curious to see if Covergirl Blastflipstick would pass his kiss test when BzzAgent invited me to try the new Covergirl Blastflipstick.


Inside the Covergirl Blastflipstick BzzKit was (also pictured below):
Covergirl Blastflipstick Official BzzGuide
(3) Covergirl Blastflipstick (Stunner, Vixen, and Minx)
(20) $2 off coupons for Covergirl Blastflipstick






I decided to try the three Covergirl Blastflipsticks and take a photo of each shade.  So the picture above is of me with nothing on.  Sorry that the pictures are so yellow and if you can't see any color change in my lips.



         Vixen Shimmer                     Vixen Cream                         Vixen both

The first Covergirl Blastflipstick was Vixen.  I liked how it looked on me and thought it was pretty.




        Stunner Cream                    Stunner Shimmer               Stunner Both

The second Covergirl Blastflipstick was Stunner.  I found it to be ok but felt it was a little orange on my face.




         Minx Shimmer                      Minx Cream                           Minx both

The third Covergirl Blastflipstick was Minx.  This color was way too dark for me and I feel it looks really funny on me.


Putting on the Covergirl Blastflipstick was easy to do.  I like that one lipstick is really three lip shades in one stick as you can wear the shimmer or cream separately or you can wear them both together for a third color.  The Covergirl Blastflipsticks feel nice and creamy on my lips and I did enjoy wearing them.  I did have my husband kiss me after I wore one of the sticks to see if it passed his test and he didn't think they did as he didn't like how it felt when he kissed me.  This is the only thing that I didn't like about them but I think all of the lipsticks I have ever tried had the same effect on him so it's not the Covergirl Blastflipstick's fault.  They are really pretty and for their suggested retail price of $8.49 I think it is worth it's price since you get two shades in one to make three pretty looks.


If you'd like to learn more about Covergirl Blastflipstick and all the other products Covergirl makes you can visit the Covergirl website, "like" Covergirl on Facebook, follow Covergirl on Twitter, and get inspired on Covergirl's Pinterest boards.


Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and was given a Covergirl Blastflipstick BzzKit (contents stated above) to help me write this review.  The opinions in this review are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment