All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Reviews: Lean Cuisine Salad Additons




You Bring The Lettuce, We'll Dress It Up.  That's what the new Lean Cuisine Salad Additions is all about.  Lean Cuisine Salad Additions are culinary-inspired salads that start in the frozen food section of your local grocery store.  There are four flavors: Cranberry & Chicken, Asian-style Chicken, Bistro Chicken, and Southwest-style Chicken.  These Salad Additions combines premium ingredients with perfectly paired dressings in a package you can heat up and add to any lettuce of your choice.

This is the first Lean Cuisine product that combines frozen food with fresh ingredients (the lettuce that you provide).  The Lean Cuisine Salad Additions are designed for on-the-go healthy eaters, each Salad Additions takes less than three minutes to prep.  They have bold flavors that combine to provide restaurant-quality satisfaction without the hassle or high price.

I enjoy eating the Lean Cuisine meals so when BzzAgent invited me to try out the New Lean Cuisine Salad Additions I was excited to try it out.  When the Lean Cuisine Salad Additions BzzKit arrived which contained a free product coupon and five $1 off coupons, I was excited to go to the store and pick up this product.  My store carried all four flavors but I decided to only purchase three of them.  I first chose the Cranberry & Chicken and was really interested in trying this one out.  The other two flavors where the Asian-style Chicken and the Southwest-style Chicken.  I wasn't as interested in trying these two flavors out but knew that my husband would probably like them.




The pictures above is of the Lean Cuisine Salad Additions in Cranberry & Chicken (on the left) and Southwest-style Chicken (on the right).  Sorry the pictures are not the best.  The salads looked really good to eat and when I say looked, I really mean it because I didn't get a chance to try either of them.  You see my husband decided he wanted to try them and found them so tasty and yummy that he thoroughly enjoyed them without giving me a chance to try them out.  I was ok with this though.  I'm really happy that he liked them as they make a great healthy meal for him to enjoy that is easy to make.

If you would like to learn more about the Lean Cuisine Salad Additions and the other products that Lean Cuisine makes you can visit the Lean Cuisine website, "like" Lean Cuisine on Facebook, follow Lean Cuisine on Twitter, and get inspired on Lean Cuisine's Pinterest boards.


Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and was given a Lean Cuisine Salad Additions BzzKit (contents stated above) to help me write this review.  The opinions in this review are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment