All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Reviews: Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal



Battle the breakfast blahs with Kellogg’s Crunchy Nut Cereal.  Kellogg's knows that breakfast is the most important meal of the day (that is their business, after all), but they also know that many adults don’t enjoy their breakfast the way they should!  I am one of these adults.  Kellogg’s Crunchy Nut Cereal is here to rescue our morning meal by combining either golden corn flakes (Golden Honey Nut) or oat O’s (Roasted Nut & Honey) with honey and peanuts. It turns mornings into something to look forward to.

As a BzzAgent I was invited to the Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal BzzCampaign.  Being a person who is not a big fan of eating breakfast I thought I'd give this a try to see if this cereal would satisfy me and also to encourage me to eat breakfast more often.  Once the full size box of Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal in Golden Honey Nut arrived it didn't last very long.  My husband tried it out first and really liked it.  In fact, I had to buy a second box in order for me to really get a taste of it.  When you first open the box you will notice the delicious aroma the cereal gives off.  It smells of sweet honey and peanuts.  After having a nice sized bowl of it I had to agree with my husband that the cereal was really good.  It had a nice crunch to it and the taste of honey and peanuts was just the right mix.  This is one yummy cereal.

If you'd like to learn more about Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal you can visit the Kellogg's Crunchy Nut website, "like" Kellogg's Crunchy Nut on Facebook, and follow the Kellogg's Crunchy Nut on Twitter.


Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and was given a full size box of Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal (14.1 oz) and five $0.50 off coupons to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment