All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Reviews: MorningStar Farms



For over 25 years, MorningStar Farms has made creative meatless foods that inspire people to eat better.  From breakfast to burgers, MorningStar Farms offers a variety of delicious products and recipes. They won't sacrifice flavor or fun because when it comes to going meatless, they want the world to know that there are lots of great-tasting ways to create dishes you can feel good about eating and serving.


As a BzzAgent I was given a free product coupon to try out one of the MorningStar Farms products.  After I finally found where they were sold in the store (not where I was expecting to find them) I noticed there was a lot of variety to choose from.  They sale eight products for breakfast including two breakfast biscuit meals, eight varieties of burgers, five chik'n products, three entree meals, five meal starters, and three veggie dogs.  I wasn't so adventurous and decided to try the MorningStar Farms Grillers Prime Burgers.  I don't normally eat veggie burgers and I thought it tasted good.  I could tell it wasn't the real thing but it still was enjoyable to eat.  I did find it to be a little more chewy and a little dryer than a real hamburger but it was alright.  Also for some reason I thought they were going to be bigger than what they were which was four inches in diameter.  I do think this is a good alternative for those on a meatless diet, especially since these hamburgers had 39% less fat than ground beef, 170 calories per serving, and are an excellent source of protein.  I think next time I'd like to try the MorningStar Farms Chik'n Nuggets to see how they taste.

If you'd like to learn more about MorningStar Farms, you can visit the MorningStar Farms website, "like" MorningStar Farms on Facebook, follow Morning Star Farms on Twitter, and get inspired on the MorningStar Farms Pinterest boards.


Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and was given a MorningStar Farms BzzKit (free product coupon for MorningStar Veggie Foods and five $1 off coupons) to help me write this review.  The opinions in this review are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment