All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Reviews: Kroger CARBmaster, Greek, and Greek Lite Yogurt




Kroger offers the delicious yogurts you and your loved ones crave. For those watching their carb intake, CARBmaster is a yogurt lover’s dream. It’s formulated to be lower in carbs, calories and sugar than regular yogurt — and it still tastes great! With decadent flavors like Black Forest Cake and Cinnamon Roll, CARBmaster cultured dairy blends make for a guilt-free dessert any day.  Plus CARBmaster comes in a milk drink.  It has the same per-serving nutrition as the yogurt you’ve just fallen in love with. A nonfat, reduced sugar milk drink, it’s deliciously low in carbs and packed with 11g of protein per serving. Also available in Vanilla, they’re a yummy and good-for-you option you and your family will love.

If you’re looking for a tangier treat, try Kroger Greek or New Greek Lite yogurt. They’re a high source of protein (16g per serving) with no fat and varieties like Blackberry Yumberry and Lemon Creme. And with the Greek Lite packing just 90 calories, you can afford to sample every delicious flavor.



Ever since I moved to Alaska I have started to purchase Fred Meyer (same as Kroger) yogurts.  My husband really enjoys yogurt.  Every trip to the store I purchase yogurt.  Ever since Greek yogurt started showing up at Fred Meyer, my husband was curious as to what it was like and so I purchased it.  He likes it more than normal yogurt because it has more protein in it.

The picture above is all of the yogurts I purchased in one trip.  The yogurts come in so many flavors.  I bought two of some of the flavors.  I was hoping to get to try them out but my husband likes them so much that he ended up eating most of them.  I basically got to try more of the Greek yogurt and to me it's really a yogurt that grows on you.  I didn't care for it at first and prefer normal yogurt more.  My husband prefers the regular Greek yogurt more than the lite variety because he thought it tasted better.  He was surprised how tasty the CARBmaster yogurts tasted and really enjoyed them.  Kroger yogurts taste great especially for being a store brand which costs less than the national brands.


Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and was given a Kroger Good For You BzzKit ($10 Kroger Gift Card, (5) B3G1 Kroger CARBmaster Yogurt, and (5) *B3G1 Kroger Greek or Greek Lite Yogurt - Usable at Fred Meyer too) to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment