All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Reviews: Campbell's Go

                                            

Campbell's has a new soup called Campbell's Go.  It is a read-to-eat soup that you just heat in the microwave and eat.  It comes in six very unique flavors: Moroccan Style Chicken with Chickpeas, Golden Lentil with Madras Curry, Creamy Red Pepper with Smoked Gouda, Coconut Curry with Chicken and Shitake Mushrooms, Chicken & Quinoa with Poblano Chilies, and Spicy Chorizo and Pulled Chicken with Black Beans.  This is perfect for when you want something out of the ordinary to satisfy you.



I was able to try out one of the flavors and I selected Coconut Curry with Chicken and Shitake Mushrooms.  The picture below is what the soup looks like after you heat it up in the pouch it comes in and then pour it into a bowl.  These flavors sure look unique and it was hard for me to select which one I wanted to try since I am a rather picky eater.  I thought I might like this one but found it to be not to my liking mainly because it was too spicy for me and I don't like spicy foods.  I had my husband try it out and he thought it was just alright.  Sadly I wasn't too fond of this soup and will stick to my usual chicken noodle.  I will say though that it is a great soup for those on the more adventurous side than I and want to enjoy a soup that is a little more bold.



If you'd like to learn more about Campbell's Go you can visit the Cambell's Go website or "like" Campbell's Go on Facebook.  If you'd like to try out this soup here is a $1 off coupon you can print out to use on your next purchase.


Disclaimer: I am a member of Smiley360 and was given a Campbell's Go Smiley360 Mission Kit (Campbell’s Go soup in Coconut Curry With Chicken & Shiitake Mushrooms (14 oz), (10) $2 off Campbell’s Go soup, Campbell's Go bubble sign, fun mustache stickers, and Smiley360 Sharing Guide) to help me write this review.  All of the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment