All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Reviews: Cottonelle Clean Crew



Cottonelle is out to prove that nothing can be properly cleaned without the combination of cloth and water.  It's true that nothing leaves you feeling cleaner and fresher than Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes and Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper, now with a cloth-like feel and a touch of cotton.  The Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper is 30% stronger and has extra-absorbent ripples while fitting on standard holders.  The Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes break up after flushing.  They are alcohol-free and have a one-touch dispensing tub which is great for the entire family.   Both of them are sewer- and septic-safe.



I got to try out the Cottonelle Clean Care and Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes and liked them.  I like the ripples of the toilet paper and how strong it is.  It also is thicker for being a 1-ply toilet paper.  I liked this as it won't separate like 2-plys can.  I really like the Cottenelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes.  The one-touch dispensing tub is nice too.  These flushable wipes did make me feel confident especially when you use them together with the Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper.

If you'd like to learn more about Cottonelle, you can visit the Cottonelle website, "like" Cottonelle on Facebook, follow Cottonelle on Twitter, get inspired on the Cottonelle Pinterest boards, and be entertained on the Cottonelle YouTube channel.


Disclaimer: I am a member of Crowdtap and was given Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper (18-pack and (2) 4-pack) and (3) Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes Tubs to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment