All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Reviews: Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover Gel Cleaner


Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover Gel Cleaner is a new, more gentle solution to mold and mildew stains.  This unique spray gel is tough on stains yet gentle on surfaces.  Unlike other spray bleach cleaners that produce a fine mist of bleach vapors, Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover is a thick gel that clings to bathroom surfaces to penetrate and remove tough stains without harsh fumes or overspray.  This stain remover is perfect for cleaning tile, grout, tubs, and showers, along with many other surfaces in your bathroom.  Whether you are doing a quick spot cleaning or a top-to-bottom cleaning session, this is the product for you!


The day I received the Soft Scrub Stain Remover Gel Cleaner I immediately put it to use.  However, I didn't try it in the bathroom where it is designed for.  I used it on my window sills where mold and mildew grow.  I sprayed the clear gel and it is definitely thicker than a liquid.  It did cling to the surface but since the surface was a horizontal one I couldn't see it really cling to it like you would notice on a vertical surface.  After spraying it on the surface I didn't have to wait too long to remove it with a wet rag to finish up the job.  This Soft Scrub Stain Remover Gel Cleaner really made my window sills clean.  It seemed to remove all of the stubborn mold and mildew.  Since the mold and mildew cleaner has bleach I was worried that the fragrance would be powerful and was pleasantly surprised to find that it did not at all!  The bleach clean fragrance was rather mild so it didn't irritate me at all.  I really liked that a lot.  I am really looking forward to using this Soft Scrub Stain Remover Gel Cleaner in the bathroom to clean my tub.

To learn more about Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover Gel Cleaner you can go to the Soft Scrub website and "like" Soft Scrub on Facebook.



Disclaimer: I am a member of Purex Insiders and was given  Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Spray Remover Gel Cleaner (23 fl oz), and three free product coupons to help me write this review and have a future giveaway.  All the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  My experience with the above product may be different than yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment