All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Reviews: Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care


The new Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care is the only toilet bowl rim hanger that: cleans toilets, prevents future buildup, fights toilet ring, and freshens up to four weeks.  It is also tough on stains while being gentle on surfaces.  Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care is available in two fragrances: Alpine Fresh with Bleach and Sapphire Waters without Bleach.  What makes Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care different is that unlike other toilet bowl rim hangers that don't stay in place or that dissolve too quickly, this provides a long lasting cleaning and freshening thanks to its unique design and advanced formula.  The plastic cage keeps the product in place and allows water to activate the cleaner with each flush.



As soon as I received the Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care in Alpine Fresh fragrance with Bleach and the first thing I noticed was it's Alpine Fresh fragrance.  I found it to be really strong.  Thankfully after the first few days the fragrance just like with most continuous fresheners was barely noticeable to me which made it more pleasant to me.  Also the Alpine Fresh contains bleach but I couldn't even smell it.  So I didn't have to worry about smelling bleach which I do not like.  I loved how simple the hanger was to put on the toilet rim.  You just unfold the hanger and place it onto the toilet rim and then adjust it to ensure that the product is in the flow of the water when the toilet is flushed.  I have be using the Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care for a few weeks now and it is still working great!  The bowl is almost as clean as the day I put it on so there is barely any cleaning that I need to do which I love!  So for me it pretty much did exactly as it promised it would for cleaning the toilet, preventing future buildup, fighting toilet ring, and freshening for up to four weeks.

To learn more about Soft Scrub Advanced Surface you can go to the Soft Scrub website and "like" Soft Scrub on Facebook.



Disclaimer: I am a member of Purex Insiders and was given  Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care (1 rim hanger), and three free product coupons to help me write this review and have a future giveaway.  All the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  My experience with the above product may be different than yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment