All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, July 8, 2013

Off Topic: Vacation Time!

I'm Back!  I just wanted to let you know that I am back from my wonderful vacation.  I decided not to post at all while I was gone and it felt great just to focus on the vacation instead.  I did find some free selections to sign up for and will be posting the ones that are still active.  The June monthly post will be delayed or combined with the July post depending on my schedule.  Thank you for staying with my blog while I was on vacation it really means a lot to me.

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be going on a vacation from June 20 to July 6.  I will most likely not be posting at all during this time.  If I do it will be very brief.  I will miss my time to find out what comes in my mailbox each day but I know I am going to have a great time on my vacation.

Until I return, thank you all for supporting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment