All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Reviews: Deli Fried Chicken at The Kroger Co. Family of Stores



Ever walk by the deli section of your Kroger Co. Family of Stores and smell that delicious fried chicken.  Then have your mouth start watering wanting to just try out their fried chicken that's made fresh from their deli.  Well it always happens to me.  In fact, it actually starts with just getting out of my car and start walking toward the grocery store since I park on the side of the store where they cook the food as that entrance door is closest to the food when I shop at my Fred Meyer.

Well, when BzzAgent invited me to try out the Deli Fried Chicken sold at the Kroger Co. Family of Stores I was really excited as I would finally get the opportunity to try out their chicken!  Before I went to Fred Meyer to redeem my free product coupon for an 8-piece of deli fried chicken I checked out the store ad to see what was on sale and noticed that they had an 8-piece family meal deal on sale for $13.99.  I thought this would also be a great time to try it.  Grant it I wasn't able to redeem my coupon as it was a meal deal, I still wanted it.  So that means I'll get another opportunity to get another 8-piece later this week!




So the pictures above is what the 8-piece family meal deal comes with (8-pieces of deli fried chicken, two sides of your choice and four dinner rolls or biscuits) along with the free 1.25L Coke and free Kroger Kettle Chips that was included in this BzzKit.

Since this review is focused on the deli fried chicken that the Kroger Co. Family of Stores makes, I'll just focus on that product.  I really liked the deli fried chicken.  It wasn't too crispy which I'm not too fond of so I thought that was good.  I thought it tasted really good and was moist and easy to remove from the bone.  I am really looking forward to actually redeeming the coupon later this week to get another 8-piece of deli fried chicken.  On a side note I really liked the meal deal and will look for another sale on it again to go and purchase it.





Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and was given a Deli Fried Chicken at The Kroger Co. Family of Stores BzzKit (free product coupons for an 8-piece Deli Fried Chicken, 1.25L Coca-Cola, Kroger Kettle Chips, (5) $2 off Deli 8-piece Fried Chicken & (2) 1.25L Coca Cola, and BuzzGuide) to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment