All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Review: Purex Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets


Take a deep breath & experience the freshness of Purex Fabric Sofener Dryer Sheets that have a new improved formula with three times the fragrance.  Plus they do more than just leave your family's laundry soft and smelling fresh, they also reduce static cling and repel pet hair and lint.  The Purex Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets come in two fragrances: Mountain Breeze and Sweet Lavender.

Can't get enough of the Mountain Breeze or Sweet Lavender scent?  Try tucking sheets in your hampers, linen closet, drawers and even shoes to keep your entire house smelling fresh!  Who knew that one little sheet could do so much?


Purex sent me a box of the Purex Fabric Softener Sheets in Sweet Lavender.  Opening the package they were sent in was nice even though the smell of the sweet lavender was strong.  At first I didn't care for it being so strong but after I got used to the scent it wasn't so bad.  In fact, I rather enjoyed it.  Especially since our laundry area is pretty much in our living room because our house is so small.  So I actually get to enjoy the smell of the sweet lavender each time I sit on the couch.  I find this scent to be relaxing.  I did notice that the scent is mild once you use the dryer sheet on your clothes in the dryer.  As for using the sheets, first the box is thinner compared to the fabric softener dryer sheet's box I was using.  The sheets themselves are folded differently than what I'm used to so I have a slight difficult time getting them out of the box.  They also have a white powder residue that sometimes is left on my fingers when I touch them.  I wasn't too thrilled about that.  They do make my clothes soft though which I like.  They definitely reduce static which I love since I don't like static, especially when you are taking the clothes out of the dryer to fold.  They seem to repel pet hair and lint as I don't really notice my cats fur sticking to my clothes as much now.  I do like this.  I do like that there are other uses for these dryer sheets as I never really took into consideration all of the uses that you can use for these.  I will be trying out these alternate uses in the future.

If you'd like to learn more about Purex Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets and the other products that Purex makes you can visit the Purex website"like" Purex on Facebook, and follow Purex on Twitter.



Disclaimer: I am a member of Purex Insiders and was given a box of Purex Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets Sweet Lavender (40-count) and three free product coupons for Purex Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets to help me write this review and do a future giveaway.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  My experience with this product may be different than yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment