All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Reviews: Purex Fels-Naptha



For 120 years, Purex Fels-Naptha has been fighting America's toughest stains.  Purex Fels-Naptha is a laundry bar that works overtime to remove your toughest stains.  Whether it is dirt, grease, or ring-around-the-collar, a bar of Purex Fels-Naptha can clean up the mess.  Say farewell to tough stains for good with Purex Fels-Naptha!  It's even easy to use and more effective than a spray.  You can pretreat dozens of stains and it's safe on colors.  Simply rub the stain with a wet bar of Purex Fels-Naptha and wait a couple of minutes.  Then wash your clothes as you normally would.  Remove stains their first time through the wash.



I had never heard of Purex Fels-Naptha before and it's been around for 120 years!  So when I was given a chance to try out this product I thought sounds great, especially when I read it is a good stain remover.  I decided to try it on one of my hardest and most common stains that I come across when doing laundry (blood).  I was unsure how well it would work since nothing really worked to my satisfaction.  I read the directions on the package and they said: 1. wet stain, then rub with bar, 2. wait 1 minute and wash as normal.  I thought that's easy to do, so I sprayed the stain with water and then rubbed the bar over the stain.  Then I put it in the washing machine and finished getting the load ready to start up.  I figured that was about a minute or so.  Once the load was done in the wash I took out the item with the stain and started to look where the stain was.  Much to my very delight it wasn't even there.  Or if it was I didn't even notice it.  I even tried it on a chocolate stain and that came out completely.  I am very satisfied after using the Purex Fels-Naptha.  The bar has another use which I didn't try out but may in the future and that is you can use it as a laundry booster.  To use it as a booster you have to grate 1/16th of the bar and put in into the washer with detergent.  Then wash as normal.  By the way, the bar has an interesting scent to it.  It sort of smells like lemon and I found it to be pleasant.

If you'd like to learn more about Purex Fels-Naptha and the other products that Purex makes you can visit the Purex website"like" Purex on Facebook, and follow Purex on Twitter.



Disclaimer: I am a member of Purex Insiders and was given a bar of Purex Fels-Naptha (5.5 oz) and three free product coupons for Purex Fel-Naptha to help me write this review and do a future giveaway.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  My experience with this product may be different than yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment