All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Reviews: GoGo squeeZ


GoGo squeeZ is the first squeezable, resealable, no-mess, 100% fruit, all-natural, no-sugar-added fruit-based snack for kids that was launched in 2008 by Materne North America.  They are also low calorie and fat free.  GoGo squeeZ comes in three varieties with many flavors to choose from for each: Natural (11 flavors), Organic (6 flavors), and Fast-Fruit (3 flavors).

I got to try out the GoGo squeeZ AppleApple.  First I really liked it's cute design.  You don't need a spoon to enjoy it.  So it isn't messy which is good for car trips when there is motion all around you.  I liked that the cap was easy to unscrew off for those who have issues removing caps.  I really liked the flavor of the GoGo squeeZ AppleApple.  It wasn't too sweet or tart.  It had a nice texture as it wasn't too chunky or too smooth.  At times it felt like I was drinking out of a juice pouch as it has similar packaging to it.  I still really liked it.

If you'd like to learn more about GoGo squeeZ you can visit the GoGo squeeZ website.  Plus also check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
YouTube
Instagram


Disclaimer: I received a sample of GoGo squeeZ (3.2 oz) from Swaggable.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment