All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Reviews: Tree Hut Renewing Hand Cream


Moisturize your over-worked hands with Tree Hut Renewing Hand Cream. Kissed with Argan & Rose Hip Oil to provide natural anti-aging and healing properties, this rich, non-greasy cream leaves your hands feeling soft and revived.

Listed below are Tree Hut Renewing Hand Cream's benefits:
- Certified Organic Shea Butter: skin repairing & moisturizing, anti-aging, promotes elasticity
- Argan Oil: natural anti-aging properties
- Rose Hip Oil: natural anti-aging properties
- Avocado Oil: reduce sun damage/age spots, hydrates
- Safflower Seed Oil: deep moisturizer
- Chamomile Extract: skin healing and rejuvenation
- Non-greasy formula
- Paraben Free and No DMDM
- Made in the USA
- Do not test on animals

I got to try out the Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Renewing Hand Cream.  First, I liked the packaging of this hand cream, especially how it felt.  The label had a very nice smooth feeling to it.  Of course this isn't the reason why you would purchase this product but I also like to look at the package the product came in.  I just wanted to point out what I like about it.  Anyway, after opening the package I enjoyed it's nice mild scent of rose.  On my first try of using the Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Renewing Hand Cream let's just a say a little goes a long way.  I used too much so I decided to spread it to my wrists and arms.  By the way, I also tried it on my feet!  This hand cream didn't feel greasy to me and I liked how nice and soft it left my hands and feet to be.

If you'd like to learn more about Tree Hut Revewing Hand Cream and the other products from this company you can visit the Tree Hut website.  Plus also check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest


Disclaimer: I received a sample of Tree Hut Renewing Hand Cream Moroccan Rose (3 oz) from Swaggable.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment